Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sad day, So Monday i romped a wheelie on the pavement and took it to far only to end up on my ass and the raptor rolling straight up heading into the bushes. so i get up a chase it down while laughing. i feel thatr my hand hurts, but i just fell so its understand able. go to pull the clutch in and holy shit, the pain shots down hand. i ride clutchless all the way back and get home and decide to have it checked out.

a couple xrays later, broken thumb and i got to have surgery tomorrow to have the bone fitted back and casted

·
Registered
6 Posts
sorry for you, I had kind of the same situation but me its my hand the bone ripted the skin on the top of my hand the most pain I ever got I needed a surgary as well. They drilled in my hand and put a metal rod to keep my bone back togheter it been a month and a half now but the 29th of september everything is comming off so happy to get my hand back, its so hard to do stuff with only one hand people dont have an idea about it. Hope your surgery goes well and keep yourself occupated because time is long without our favorite pass times.

Talk to you later get better soon

Guntox

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no kidding, suck i cant even play videgames to past the time. At least i get 100% pay bc im on short term from work

·
Registered
332 Posts
thats sucks man, good luck!

·
Registered
229 Posts
twist throttle on ebay...... If you reach around far enough you may be able to hit the throttle with the index finger.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
sad day, So Monday i romped a wheelie on the pavement and took it to far only to end up on my ass and the raptor rolling straight up heading into the bushes. so i get up a chase it down while laughing. i feel thatr my hand hurts, but i just fell so its understand able. go to pull the clutch in and holy shit, the pain shots down hand. i ride clutchless all the way back and get home and decide to have it checked out.

a couple xrays later, broken thumb and i got to have surgery tomorrow to have the bone fitted back and casted
sorry for you, I had kind of the same situation but me its my hand the bone ripted the skin on the top of my hand the most pain I ever got I needed a surgary as well. They drilled in my hand and put a metal rod to keep my bone back togheter it been a month and a half now but the 29th of september everything is comming off so happy to get my hand back, its so hard to do stuff with only one hand people dont have an idea about it. Hope your surgery goes well and keep yourself occupated because time is long without our favorite pass times.

Talk to you later get better soon

Guntox
I know all about it guys, it can be painfull as hell, I prefer my snowmobile accidents i had, only one of them I didnt walk away.
Last years atv accident topped all of mine with broken ribs, shoulder blade and collar bone..............PAINFULL...........:(

·
Banned
2,642 Posts

If u would've hit the rear brake it would of snapped the front end back down...just sayin

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it came up so fast i didn know what happened, damn pavement:eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
no kidding, suck i cant even play videgames to past the time. At least i get 100% pay bc im on short term from work
yeah same here no driving video games no shit at all im only getting 45% of my usual pay at least its not nothing.

I know all about it guys, it can be painfull as hell, I prefer my snowmobile accidents i had, only one of them I didnt walk away.
Last years atv accident topped all of mine with broken ribs, shoulder blade and collar bone..............PAINFULL...........
dammn that must of hurt hard sometimes it hapends so fast but the best way to forget all the pain is to get back on the bike as soon as posible next week as soon as they take my cast off ill be triing to get back on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts