1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
833 Posts
that first pic looks like a vw bettle on a diet.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Why would I want one of those. :3question: If I want a bike, I'll ride a bike. If I want a car I'll ride in a convertable car.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Pictures 2 and 3 of the first post are just someone's pipe dream.

I have no doubt about a concept, KTM had a big to-do about their 3 wheeled (2 front 1 rear) bike not too long ago. Whether it makes it to market is a whole other story, but at least it'd be street legal in the US.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2 and 3 are the original concept drawing from BRP on the trike, the first picture is the actual bike in the flesh, you can see the carry over from the concept to reality

for me personally, I don't really get why manufacturers would invest time and money in developing three wheel vehicles

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
They're bigger in Europe. Touring bikes there are similar to the harley culture here, but more mainstream.

If those are indeed BRP drawings, they'd almost have to be a design exercise done at the beginning of a project. What you've got there looks like something Dirtwheels would publish on the front of their April Fool's issue.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I actually like the Revolver from Polaris. It's a street legal quad that actually looks like a quad.

Unlike some of the other ones that almost look like cars.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The more things that come out for the street that look like quads, the better our chances of our rides being legalized for street use. I do anything to be riding my Rap to work in the summer. Put some trick street tires on it....22" DUBS, ok, just kidding about the dubs lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts