Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am located in bucks county pennsylvania and i just bought a brand new raptor 700r se. i went to paragon and met a bunch of guys up there and we are starting to plan trips already. anywhere up to 2hrs away we are willing to travel for the day and anything past that we most likely will be camping out. having a fire and drinking some beer after the riding is complete. let me know if anybody is interested in getting involved with a club, so we can get better pricing on big groups.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are heading up there saturday.. its going to be great weather, possibly in the high 50's. only problem is a slight chance of rain but that is not an issue with 50+ weather

·
Registered
16 Posts
i too am from bucks county, just picked up my bike (sat 3/10)07 700se.I had a 05 pred and we rode at tower city. It will take me some time before we go riding .Gotta get extra tires and wheels and full skid plates before i take her on those rocks.

chris

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am from Montgomery county but ride in bucks county. If anyone knows of some good spots to ride thats not far to travel pm me. I also ride hazelton every couple weeks.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Im from Hunterdon Co, in New Jersey and make a lot of trips into Pa, mainly Scranton.

·
Registered
207 Posts
chpsk8er are you from montgomery county md?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm from Montgomery county, PA. Right near Limerick nuclear power plant. We usually ride Centralia, Hazleton, Shanendoah (AC/DC), Pottsville, St. Clair. The area in Hazleton we ride is ajoining to Paragon. I'm cheap and usually don't like to pay. I was thinking of joining Tower City at one point just for the fact of the camp ground but I heard its very rocky. I got into Paragon during hunting season last year on my old 350 and dented the frame on some nasty rocks. If anyone wants to meet up some time let me know. We usually ride on Saturday or Sunday pretty much every week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.