Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found the Bud Light graphic kit for sale? I've been searching for a good while now with absolutely no luck. Thanks for the suggestions and help.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've been looking for a graphics kit for the last two weeks all over the web and I have not seen a BUD kit if I do i'll let you know. If you see something that's not so masculine or intense and has no flames return the favor.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
last I knew alba was selling it, Bud contacted them and told them they didnt have the rights to sell it, so alba nixed it

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
figures...can't have anything nice! :eek: i'll let you know if i see anything sweet coogs. i want some sweet graphics!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I remember seeing one for a banshee by One Industries not sure if this is the some one Alba or not. I found a couple on goforitgraphics but i'm waiting on them to return my call. The one I want they don't have the layout for it on a 660 so the guy was supposed to ask the design team to put the template on a 660 for me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just checked the site seemed like they added some new stuff. I forgot to mention the graphics I was looking at. I like the destroyer kit without the skull with black tribal and blue background. I was told they could remove the skulls for no charge but if I wanted to extend the tribal design to cover more of the area without the skull it was an extra charge around 70 bucks. I felt that was to expensive. I photochop the design one without the skulls but i'm not sure where the tribal design will lay on the decal set with the 660 so i'm waiting on the call.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I too am looking for some graphics,.. more specifically yellow flames. nothing to extroadinary! I prefer vinyls if possible, any shop that makes them, atv or automotive will work...thanks guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
rt said:
I too am looking for some graphics,.. more specifically yellow flames. nothing to extroadinary! I prefer vinyls if possible, any shop that makes them, atv or automotive will work...thanks guys :thumbsup:
Flames are easy to get. Do a search on this forum for 'graphics' and there's one thread that list several places but you can try "goforitgraphics.com" but the decal they sell for 660 only cover rear fenders and shrouds. Also check out
www.atvgraphicman.com - you can put ur bike model n and it lists a lot of different graphics and their manufactors.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ok, so I found a place locally that does decal's for atvs. They didnt have a template so I dropped my plastics off yesterday afternoon. I should have an intial design by wednesday. I'll post pics when i get her back together.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wish someone had the Bud graphic, I know if I find one I will snatch it up quick as possible. I can't find a graphics kit for anything.

·
Registered
86 Posts
jeepin_al said:
I wish someone had the Bud graphic, I know if I find one I will snatch it up quick as possible. I can't find a graphics kit for anything.
I feel your pain, thats why I turned to a custom job. Just hope it all works out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts