Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a set of motowoz or fox evol shocks set out from KBM or TQS and if they have to be sent way to be built to your specs? Only reason im asking is coz i live in Australia and have a race in 2 weeks. Any help is appreciated ;)

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I have a hard time getting parts in 2 weeks when they are in stock and I live in the states. I don't think its gonna happen in 2 weeks but I've never ordered shocks. Its bad but everything I have ever ordered from a Company takes forever to get but if I get it from a fellow member on here its like 3 days???.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I didnt have much hope for the short time available, Its just that I only recently came into a bit of cash so i thought id at least ask :), oh well guess I'll just get the big 3 instead hahaha

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Most shock maker don't build it until you order it. Floats are not that way as you set them up with air yourself. I have ordered a couple pairs of Elka's and it was always 2 weeks, and that was coast to coast shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.