Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
There goes your security deposit...

Lol in all seriousness, I did used to keep my streetbikes in the living room in my old apartment during the winter, but they never got started inside, and definitely never did any burnouts in there. Sure did make for some interesting conversations though when someone would come over for the first time. Well, at least as far as women went. For some reason, guys didn't really think too much of it, like it was completely normal to see a couple crotch rockets in the living room. 95% of women were appalled by it though (the other 5% being those women that actually had bikes and rode), like I was committing a huge home decorating crime by having them in there. Too funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,140 Posts
^ nothing like some man decorating
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
That's right!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,191 Posts
Well that saved your floor, lol, what's to save your wall from the exhaust? Haha. That's surprising about no security deposits though.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top