Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah im pretty sure i burt up my clutch it wont catch until i let all the way off the clutch. I have it adjusted on the lever so that it should be loose but it is still as tight as it can be. It goes through gears fine and moves but if i give it half throttle it just revs. Is the clutch burnt out???

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yeah, those Burt clutches can be a pain in the ass. That's why I switched to Ernie's (sorry, had to do it). ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Headrope said:
Yeah, those Burt clutches can be a pain in the ass. That's why I switched to Ernie's (sorry, had to do it). ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Headrope said:
there goes the neighborhood :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Headrope said:
LOL!

·
Registered
123 Posts
i dont think anyone couldve come up with a better joke :thumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excuse the hell out of me for forgetting the n. But yeah since i BURT<<<<<<< (ha ha ha look i typed burt instead of burnt) my clutch ill be getting rid of the 700 for a yfz.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ryhubba said:
excuse the hell out of me for forgetting the n. But yeah since i BURT<<<<<<< (ha ha ha look i typed burt instead of burnt) my clutch ill be getting rid of the 700 for a yfz.
Dont let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out. Oh, and by the way, it wasnt the bikes fault the clutch got damaged, It was your riding skill! :slap: Chances are you will do the samething to the YFZ unless you learn not to ride the clutch.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
ryhubba said:
dude it was a JOKE....get over it. geeeez :crazy: ::)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Wow, that dudes shorts are on way to tight. :bye:
Kinda what I was thinking!!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Wow. I figured since someone had referred him to the thread with the answer to his question it would be okay to have a little bit of fun. Guess not.
Looks like selling YFZ's could make for a promising future career though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no i dont think it was my riding skills bud.. sorry, ive been riding for a while. But anyway i was not trying to be a dick face about it so you all dont have to team up on me. I love my 700 but its not good on the track and thats what i want to do. So i have no hard feelings for the 700 and the mean ass comments you all left me

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
ryhubba said:
no i dont think it was my riding skills bud.. sorry, ive been riding for a while. But anyway i was not trying to be a dick face about it so you all dont have to team up on me. I love my 700 but its not good on the track and thats what i want to do. So i have no hard feelings for the 700 and the mean ass comments you all left me
I have known plenty of guys that have been riding for awhile that are shitty unskilled riders, so that dont hold any water with me! But when someone comes on here and asks a dumbass question that he already knows the answer to, then gets razzed about it a little well.... he's kinda just gotta be a man and suck it up and not sound like a little pussy! Believe me... nearly every guy on this board has had a little shit flipped his way and we have come to expect it. There are alot of cool guys on here that can share a wealth of knowledge, as well as rip some ass pretty good! My recommendation for you is to stick around, get to know the guys and well, haha, flip the shit back. As you can tell when this all started there was no direct shot taken at you, until your feelings got hurt and welll the rest is history!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
roc64 said:
ryhubba said:
I have known plenty of guys that have been riding for awhile that are shitty unskilled riders, so that dont hold any water with me! But when someone comes on here and asks a dumbass question that he already knows the answer to, then gets razzed about it a little well.... he's kinda just gotta be a man and suck it up and not sound like a little pussy! Believe me... nearly every guy on this board has had a little shit flipped his way and we have come to expect it. There are alot of cool guys on here that can share a wealth of knowledge, as well as rip some ass pretty good! My recommendation for you is to stick around, get to know the guys and well, haha, flip the shit back. As you can tell when this all started there was no direct shot taken at you, until your feelings got hurt and welll the rest is history!
if the shoe fits,,,,then wear that damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.