Raptor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Geezhun said:
Palerider....well said man!!!
I think my wife will enjoy the bike and I dont think she will ever want to take my 700 full bore. She will do just fine im sure on the 350 and if she ever wants can take the 700.
yea i think the 350 well be fine for ur wife to... :thumbsup:...most chick's dont really like goin two fast anyway's.. :thumbsup:
yeah most of them lol 2 of my ex's said "go faster" this was in 5th gear about 3/4's on the gas so i put it full out then i felt them hold on a bit tighter they rode it out in 5th gear pined on a long stright fireroad when i stoped i asked "was that fast enough?" they siad "yeah it was good" all the time still holding on for dear life after we have stoped :lol:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
Geezhun said:
Palerider....well said man!!!
I think my wife will enjoy the bike and I dont think she will ever want to take my 700 full bore. She will do just fine im sure on the 350 and if she ever wants can take the 700.
yea i think the 350 well be fine for ur wife to... :thumbsup:...most chick's dont really like goin two fast anyway's.. :thumbsup:
yeah most of them lol 2 of my ex's said "go faster" this was in 5th gear about 3/4's on the gas so i put it full out then i felt them hold on a bit tighter they rode it out in 5th gear pined on a long stright fireroad when i stoped i asked "was that fast enough?" they siad "yeah it was good" all the time still holding on for dear life after we have stoped :lol:
nice lol.. :lol: :thumbsup:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts