Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying an 07 with a 778cc big bore. Should I be concerned? What questions should I be asking?

The exhaust is stock.

Thanks for the help. I'm not new to riding, etc but I'm new to raptors and don't know if there are certain BB kits that should be avoided, other must do mods that must be done along side the big bore, etc.

Will I need to worry about overheating with the BB? Does engine reliability go down?

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Most people don't like buying quads with the internals modified. It means that the guys used it hard since he wanted more power...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most people don't like buying quads with the internals modified. It means that the guys used it hard since he wanted more power...
I'm no exception. I typically like to buy the machine that someone bought, put in the garage, and forgot about. This machine has a lot of things going for it so I figured I would give it a chance.

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Did you say stock exhaust on a Big bore and a stroker +5 and 105.5 =778. Dose it have a PC3 or 5 on it? What cam and what CR is it ? Do you need to run race gas? This is some of the things that you need to know...

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
:banghead::chair:

Have fun though :D

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
He'll be back...

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Yeah in the WTB section :D

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Well I ended up picking up a really nice KFX700...thanks for the help though guys!
Well the kfx can't compare to the raptors suspension, handling, and overall riding capabilities with it being automatic and heavy, but glad you found something you like that'll be a good stepping stone to a raptor later. Good luck

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Hope you have good luck with new ride bro

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys are funny :)

I can have fun riding anything. I had a blast on the KFX last night and I'm sure if I got a Raptor I would have had a blast on that too...I never came across a raptor that was a good enough deal and the KFX was just too nice to pass up.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
You guys are funny :)

I can have fun riding anything. I had a blast on the KFX last night and I'm sure if I got a Raptor I would have had a blast on that too...I never came across a raptor that was a good enough deal and the KFX was just too nice to pass up.

But you got a COW A SOCK EE..................:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts