Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am giving in and buying the big 3 but i can't find a site that i can buy the barkers from. other than the barkers site which doesn;t give very good info??

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Steven at Tech Quad Shop is a helluva guy. You won't be disappointed purchasing Barkers from him.

·
Registered
639 Posts
ya techquadshop has been getting such great reviews i have started refering people there, i havent even done business with them but i have heard of like 20 people just happier than hell to deal with them.

hey techquadshop how about a discount on some 660 stuff for throwing you some business :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered mine from techquadshop yesterday talked to Steve and he was going to send me the barkers, trinity intake, and a maped PCIII!! all was going to be shipped today, I tried to get ahold of the rocket factory, but i got no answer on friday, monday, or tuesday... Give Steve a call at techquad shop, you'll be glad you did :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
07NMraptor said:
I ordered mine from techquadshop yesterday talked to Steve and he was going to send me the barkers, trinity intake, and a maped PCIII!! all was going to be shipped today, I tried to get ahold of the rocket factory, but i got no answer on friday, monday, or tuesday... Give Steve a call at techquad shop, you'll be glad you did :thumbsup:
I second that and i live in Australia you wont be sorry and excellent service too . :thumbsup:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Rocket Factory is closed on Mondays, We send the PCIII mapped for the Barker Pipes and any other mods you do to your bike we can send you an updated fuel map.. Our fuel maps were designed for the Barkers and are not a LTE map.

Don't get the wrong map. Even if you buy from some else we will sell you the correct map.

We are open on Tuesday - Fridays 10-6 and Saturdays 10-5 pm west coast time. If you call before or after we are not answering. We also have full instructions sheets for mounting the Barkers and Fuel maps built for the quiet core:)

We promise you will be happy with our service and tuning.

Thanks
Jason.

www.rocketfactory.biz

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nothing against the Rocket factory but they didnt answer any of my 3 emails in over 2 weeks then i found Steve at the Tech Quad Shop instant replys and a get help with excellent prices his got my business from now on !!!! .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts