Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
F*ck HMF!!! I ordered a slip on exhaust from them (08-7111) and it did not fit properly. The bracket that is welded on the muffler was in an entirely different spot than where it should have been. I could not secure it to the frame of my bike at all. Sent it back to them and asked them to fix it or send me the correct pipe. Over a month now and still won't respond to me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
F*ck HMF!!! I ordered a slip on exhaust from them (08-7111) and it did not fit properly. The bracket that is welded on the muffler was in an entirely different spot than where it should have been. I could not secure it to the frame of my bike at all. Sent it back to them and asked them to fix it or send me the correct pipe. Over a month now and still won't respond to me.
It arrived the other day i had no problems with mine exept a little leak. Its at the shop getting jetted no :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just installed the HMF Competition Series exhaust slip-on on my wife's 2011 Raptor 350 and it fit fine, not perfectly but fine.

This is how I made it fit perfectly: I secured it to the 2nd hole on the grab bar using a 1/2" bolt spacer so that pipe would come straight off the header pipe. Obviously I had to use a longer bolt. The HMF pipe barely reaches the header pipe, but when you use the mounting clamp provided, it will secure well and I've had zero leaks. And i didn't even use high temp silicone or special glues.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
If you get a hold of tim he has slip ons for the 350 and can make you a full exhaust if you bring him your quad for a couple days.
AR30's right. I was going to do that until I got this 700:rolleyes:
Seeing as he is not even in the US, I doubt he is going to be dropping his quad off at Barker's any time soon. Not to mention he had already bought the one he wanted, and was getting it tuned over a month ago. It's a moot point anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts