Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my first ATV, the Raptor 700. Where is the best place to put the California Green Sticker?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Didn't it come with one or did you buy it out of state? As far as the green sticker you can go down to the dmv or your local yamaha dealer should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
dude, he didn't ask "where" to get one. He asked where the best place on his quad was to put one.

It's all personal preference for where you want to put it PULL. I stuck my Idaho sticker inside the Rt front wheel well, so you can see it if you were standing in front of it. It doesn't matter where you stick it, as long as its visible.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Wow that was bad, I guess its still to early for me. Most people in california put them under the wheel well so you can see it from the back. I put mine on the safty sticker indent in the plastic. its the perfect size and it fits right between the rivits. Most people I've seen have put them in the same place.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I both my quad used and the green sticker was stuck on the aluminum frame by your left leg. :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
if you look on the instructions that came with sticker, legally you have to place it in the left, rear quadrant of the quad. i have it under the left rear fender so you can see it from the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts