Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone want to do a group purchase on a cam and piston from kenz cycle tech ill call them now to see what kind of pric we can get. the piston would be a 11.1 stock bore and a stage 1 megacycle cam. let me know if your interested

·
Registered
793 Posts
I would rather buy from the guys at rocket factory. And I would be more interested in the billet Web Cams.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Ice4me said:
I would rather buy from the guys at rocket factory. And I would be more interested in the billet Web Cams.

Why do you even need to reply if your not interested? All posts like this do is lead to pissing matches and hard feelings, both of which we don't need here....

Rocket Factory is a good bunch and are a site sponsor
Kenz cycle tech is a good bunch and are site sponsors as well.
Sand Dragon motor sports is also a good place to buy parts and have work done, and again is a site sponsor.

If you have a personal prefrance , great do business with whom ever you choose but please don't throw comments like "I would rather buy from the guys at rocket factory" out there, it looks like your just trying to down the other fine builders when you do. :unsure:

·
Registered
468 Posts
for the right price let me know

·
Registered
793 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Ice4me said:

Why do you even need to reply if your not interested? All posts like this do is lead to pissing matches and hard feelings, both of which we don't need here....

Rocket Factory is a good bunch and are a site sponsor
Kenz cycle tech is a good bunch and are site sponsors as well.
Sand Dragon motor sports is also a good place to buy parts and have work done, and again is a site sponsor.

If you have a personal prefrance , great do business with whom ever you choose but please don't throw comments like "I would rather buy from the guys at rocket factory" out there, it looks like your just trying to down the other fine builders when you do. :unsure:
Sorry ... I probably did make it seem like that. Nothing against Kenz! I was just saying that because I have dealt with those guys a little bit. I wasnt trying at all to put Kenz down. Hes actually one of the best you can go to. If I knew that post would lead to pissing .. TRUST ME I would not have said that. I didnt think mentioning my personal preference would lead to that. People say their personal preferences all the time on this board though. Like some say they would rather buy from megacycle compared to webcams or hotcams. Some say they would rather buy from barker than LTE duals. Some say JE piston over wiesco. And so on. That doesnt put the other company down because you prefer to buy from another right? I am not trying to or wanting to argue .. but whats the difference? So again ... please dont take it the wrong way because you are probably the most helpful guy to me on this forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
never voice your opinion.. always drink the kool aid :grin_nod: this is not a discusion. :eek:

·
Registered
783 Posts
W69DY said:
The man has a point but I dont think he was trying to put down Rocket factory.
It was kenz not RF... ;)

Can't go wrong with either joint. I have had dealings with both and they are both top shelf..... :thumbsup:

G

·
2fast4u2catch said:
does anyone want to do a group purchase on a cam and piston from kenz cycle tech ill call them now to see what kind of pric we can get. the piston would be a 11.1 stock bore and a stage 1 megacycle cam. let me know if your interested
You have my attention get back to me with the price.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey Carolina, You ever use chapman performance in concord? I've got an appointment for the 29th to get a dyno tune if my cam gets back in time.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Guys, please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying don't voice your opinion, just to use some discretion that's all.Due to past reactions when someone makes a comment like I would rather deal with so and so,or any words to that effect and it's a builder, you get some that take it as a put down and then the arguing and pissing begins. We went thru that very thing just a short time ago on another thread and I was just wanting to try to avoid that here. I wasn't trying to make it personal Ice4me, after re-reading my hasty response I made at work, I wish I would have just PM'ed you. Sorry to come across as a dick or the forum moderator or something like that. It honestly was not my intention to come across that way. I just hate it when a good thread turns into a builder war or cheerleading session and some one gets butt hurt and it escalates from there, I am glad that hasn't happened here.

Randy

·
Registered
793 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Guys, please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying don't voice your opinion, just to use some discretion that's all.Due to past reactions when someone makes a comment like I would rather deal with so and so,or any words to that effect and it's a builder, you get some that take it as a put down and then the arguing and pissing begins. We went thru that very thing just a short time ago on another thread and I was just wanting to try to avoid that here. I wasn't trying to make it personal Ice4me, after re-reading my hasty response I made at work, I wish I would have just PM'ed you. Sorry to come across as a dick or the forum moderator or something like that. It honestly was not my intention to come across that way. I just hate it when a good thread turns into a builder war or cheerleading session and some one gets butt hurt and it escalates from there, I am glad that hasn't happened here.

Randy
Thanks for clearing it up :beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts