Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,471 Posts
It looks like your kid has it dialed in. How is your new build for power and torque?

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like uoyr kid has it dialed in. How is your new build for power and torque?

Never had it on the dyno but it runs real well.
Gonna try and get it dialed in some more.
I have a pc3 to play with I was debating if it's worth getting the pc5 to try the auto tune stuff.
Also have a dynatek programmable ignition with 4 different curves to try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Congrats on the build. Congrats x2 on the kid.

·
Registered
811 Posts
It looks like these machines are overkill for this hill :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Alot of times just paddles alone will get you to the tips of hills. I mix between paddles and mud lites everytime we go out. Looks fun, we ran tremount to minversville Sunday and ate burgers on the trail 16 miles away for the truck!

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,471 Posts
It looks like these machines are overkill for this hill :D
The hills if coal, dirt or sand usually don't show in a picture how steep they are. Paddle tires as shown are necessary for traction on coal, sand and snow. You have to move coal and sand for traction. That makes it loose for the next guy. Therefor, the agressive tires to dig for solid ground.

·
Registered
811 Posts
The hills if coal, dirt or sand usually don't show in a picture how steep they are. Paddle tires as shown are necessary for traction on coal, sand and snow. You have to move coal and sand for traction. That makkes it loose for the next guy. Therefor, the agressive tires to dig for solid ground.
Yeah but they climb with ease. Full throttle but with ease.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are other hills I did that were a challenge took me a few times to make it I don't have videos of them.
I won't let my son do them yet

·
Registered
579 Posts
Least you climb with ppl. I rolled a Honda down a hill in Newtown years ago landed it a tree above me running full throttle 15 mins til I got it out. Now I ride with machettes and chain.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Least you climb with ppl. I rolled a Honda down a hill in Newtown years ago landed it a tree above me running full throttle 15 mins til I got it out. Now I ride with machettes and chain.

Newtown PA ?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Good job!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yes Newtown, town has maybe 30 homes and it's not on the map anymore. Heard of Branchdale or Tremont?...I'm sure you have. It's between the two. I'm not talking Indian Head either. I can make it up every hill at that place no issue. I rolled one by parkers hills by what most ppl only know as Blackwood but it's not black wood. Newtown was known for it's buggy and atv ride to the floom and the waterfall. Been running Williamstown to Minversville for 28 years. I pulled 300 tires out if there the last few years. Keep your playgrounds clean ppl give you no issues!

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes Newtown, town has maybe 30 homes and it's not on the map anymore. Heard of Branchdale or Tremont?...I'm sure you have. It's between the two. I'm not talking Indian Head either. I can make it up every hill at that place no issue. I rolled one by parkers hills by what most ppl only know as Blackwood but it's not black wood. Newtown was known for it's buggy and atv ride to the floom and the waterfall. Been running Williamstown to Minversville for 28 years. I pulled 300 tires out if there the last few years. Keep your playgrounds clean ppl give you no issues!

Tremont is up by tower city correct.
If your ever looking for some new people to ride with or new trails and hills let me know!

·
Registered
579 Posts
We are always looking to add ppl to out places. I am down for about 6 weeks...I kinda ran a chain saw into my knee yesterday in branchdale doing train maintenance....that resulted in me being put into a F250 back cab to sit flat til we got me a med express to get glued back together...i walked in with jeans riding boots and full of dirt with a coke. Now I cant even riding me restored YZ250 or anything else I have.

best way to get a hold of me is 717-675-4472 by text.

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok shoot me a message when your back up and going

Sorry to hear about the knee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts