Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wanting to get people's take on this bike. I think it looks pretty amazing and I can't wait to try one out, it's sure gonna be a head turner. http://spyder.brp.com/ Plus it's a pretty cool website :lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
wasn't there a thread about this very subject a few weeks ago???

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'd rather have a quad!

·
Registered
733 Posts
What winter! :mad:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd love to turn my '03 into a street machine just not sure of the legalities around here. Plus it's winter and I have no motivation for such things right now!! I had a thought about the spyder though, the thing would be a bitch to wheelie!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
733 Posts
try and go on 2 wheels :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
since my parents wont let me buy a crotch rocket I might ask em if I can get this... I bet those things can fly! (dont have to worry about wheelie) :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just plant a couple special crops Webb :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a big thing up here!! great if you can get a contract from the gov't for grwing medicinal use.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I see!! lol

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
when i was in orange county they would do a bust just about every year, people would grow out in the canyon area, they found a 2million$ crop about 5-6 months ago,i guess that some reporters had heard about it so they went to investigate and got lost out there,and they were walking down a road when to dudes in a truck picked them up to give them a ride, well the reporters had already called the cops to let them know they were lost, so the cops seen them in the back of the truck and pulled them over to give them a ride, and they smelled bud on the guys so they searched the truck, turns out they were the dudes garding the crop! they had fully automatic guns under the seat and like 5 grand on each of them! the reporters coulda had them show them but they'd been shot i'm sure! dang, that's a close call for the reporters, then before that i heard a crop of 2-3 thousand plants were found.
also i seen on the news weed is orange countys and californias #1 crop, it more than tripled any other crop.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.