Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thats a 660 chassis with a 660 motor. I dont know where the guys getting the numbers from and i sure dont know where the yamaha dealer gets a 700 from.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
LOL Yeah for sure 660 frame and I can't tell on the motor all though I don't see rigged motor mounts so its probably a 660 motor as well... I agree with 03Raptor and news for Brian6Kid, cc's aren't a measurement of power so you can't "put out 800 cc". Most likely not a single owner vehicle, as he knows nothing about it...
EDIT: LMAO THERES A RANGEROVER IN THE BACKGROUND. Know what that means? Rich guy who can't ride and knows nothing about it bought it from someone. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Agreed, 660 plastics and frame. Only way a dealer could get a number stating 700 is from the motor only. A dealer that doesn't know that an entire steel frame is a 660 should be embarrased! I would request up close motor pics to verify that it has a 700fi motor fabbed into it, otherwise its all bs.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Yeah, I took another look and can tell from the clutch case its a 660 motor.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this kid doesn't know what he's talking about either, he's got a Range Rover in the back ground and a buggy of some sort next to this "2002 700" of his, it seems like he has too much of mommy and daddy's money to throw around and doesn't actually know what he's got.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this kid doesn't know what he's talking about either, he's got a Range Rover in the back ground and a buggy of some sort next to this "2002 700" of his, it seems like he has too much of mommy and daddy's money to throw around and doesn't actually know what he's got.
HAHA my point exactly :D

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I like how it says it's "putting out 800cc" as if 800cc was a hp number instead of a displacement.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anybody know what kind of headlights those are? Thats the only nice part on this thing

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Headlights look like they are stock 660

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, stock headlights, not unlike the headlights on the girl in HK's avatar hehe...
would you rather feel a soft set of stock shocks or a nice new set of elka's? those are Elka boobies:wow:

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
would you rather feel a soft set of stock shocks or a nice new set of elka's? those are Elka boobies:wow:
Lol I can't comment on the softness of Elka shocks, having no personal experience with them, but "Elka boobies" are a whole different matter entirely and if Elka shocks are anything like those, ME LIKEY! Lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts