Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking like crazy to find out if the fenders off an older model raptor 700 will fit a 2013. So far I have not found anything that answers my question. If anyone knows it would be awesome to find out cause I cant stand the plain black and white plastics

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Negative. From what I read they changed the plastics to increase leg room.

If you are willing to buy new plastics, why not buy new 2013 plastics in a different color?

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
I know the fender styling has changed but I wonder if they have they changed the mounting locations/tabs for the 2013 model year? I ask because while it may not be possible to swap one fender perhaps one could put a full set of 2006-2012 plastics in place of the existing 2013 fenders?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havnt been able to find plastics for the 2013. Only had the quad like 2 weeks so I have not had much time to look. I have heard that a 2012 will fit but not 100% on it.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
New OEM plastics can be ordered direct from the dealership or pretty much any other company that deals in OEM parts including a number of our sponsors.

·
Registered
128 Posts
2013 fenders on earlier model

I bought a complete set of 2013 fenders for my 07 raptor 700 only issue i had is that the front fender tabs that mount on the headlight bracket will not align

·
Registered
27 Posts
2013 fenders on earlier model

I bought a complete set of 2013 fenders for my 07 raptor 700 only issue i had is that the front fender tabs that mount on the headlight bracket will not align
Do you have the parts list you used to complete the conversion by chance? Looking for white hood/tank topper/front fender

1 - 10 of 10 Posts