Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I am just going to take the tires off a big wheel cause they never go flat either.

·
Registered
751 Posts
dberry367 said:
I am just going to take the tires off a big wheel cause they never go flat either.

:haha: lmfao

·
Registered
751 Posts
you can also put them in your pants to give you more balls when riding.. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think seriously what there made for is if you pop your tire the balls inside keep the tire from going completly flat. If that is what it is I dont think I would put them in my tires if they were giving to me.

·
Registered
815 Posts
ALOT of guys in the harescrambler series use these.... the guy on ebay is correct... I have looked in to these. and they are like $800 for a full set, for four tires...
I have seen guys in the series that use them, and they have hit trees and blew there tires... but yet they keep going on the trail and in the race... they actually work... I dont know abt this cheap brand on ebay... but it you buy a REAL set, (they cost abt 800) then i have seen them work..

Plattner

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
plattner said:
ALOT of guys in the harescrambler series use these.... the guy on ebay is correct... I have looked in to these. and they are like $800 for a full set, for four tires...
I have seen guys in the series that use them, and they have hit trees and blew there tires... but yet they keep going on the trail and in the race... they actually work... I dont know abt this cheap brand on ebay... but it you buy a REAL set, (they cost abt 800) then i have seen them work..

Plattner
$800 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yea - as i said b4 i havent ever used them bcs they were too expensive... but i knw a lot of guys that do... and they all paid upper $700 for them... for the full set...
I just talked with one guy - he said that going down the highway you could feel a slight vibration.... but he said in the harescrambler series you cant tell any difference... besides the weight... they do weigh quite a bit... but when you are on rough trails you wouldnt be able to feel the vibration, anymore than you feel the rough terrain..

Plattner

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
NVMYRC said:
I am kind of partial to the air in my tires. It is the "special" air that Chevron charged me $.75 for. You know....the good stuff.

Craig,
Is that the air they add KY to for free? :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.