Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting a new one and would like to see what everyone has. Please tell me the brand also.

Thanks.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Great timing... I just put on a GYTR front bumper and had it powder coated glossy black.

-Johnny

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Looks sweet but there is something ery familiar about that bumper. Hmmmmmm.... oh yeah it was mine. Looks dead sexy.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Pro Armor XC bumper

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Front bumper= weight

I am contemplating getting one of the "do it at home" powder kits. I have a big pizza oven that would work perfect, and I have a sand blaster.

Even a normal oven would work well

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
pw383426 said:
Front bumper= weight

I am contemplating getting one of the "do it at home" powder kits. I have a big pizza oven that would work perfect, and I have a sand blaster.

Even a normal oven would work well

I wouldnt cook any pizzas in it after that :lol:

·
Registered
935 Posts
The one in my sig was 70 bucks at www.rockymountainatv.com its the tusk it does the job and your not spending money that you could spend on other things like for me next purchase is tires well good luck with the purchase of a bumper payce!

·
Registered
69 Posts
GYTR Bill Ballance Edition Bumper.......awesome. :thumbsup:
A friend smashed one and insurance paid for a new one.
So with a bit of gentle persuasion from a 4 pound hammer.
I scored one for free......

·
Registered
669 Posts
pro armer racing bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
If anyone is interested I have a RIS Designs 3-bar,billet front bumper for $100.00 shipped.If interested pm me. Al

·
Registered
216 Posts
N2DUNZ said:
If anyone is interested I have a RIS Designs 3-bar,billet front bumper for $100.00 shipped.If interested pm me. Al
Post pics..Yah!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Wow i would have never Raced with that crappy bumper setup, especally XC, ya need sometin 2 know down trees with, Hope ya get er fixed up soon!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JOHNNY BAJA said:
Great timing... I just put on a GYTR front bumper and had it powder coated glossy black.

-Johnny
I really like that Black. What did they charge you to powder coat?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts