Raptor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Buck said:
rap7hundred said:
:clap: :hitit:

I just fell in love with your Bike rap7hundred! OMG I wish I could afford to have you guys paint mine :(
thanks.. you can afford it.. who are you kidding. You cant hide money. You have all the goodies on your quad.. im still sporting the stock exhaust and shocks with no resis..lmao

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
rap7hundred said:
Buck said:
rap7hundred said:
:clap: :hitit:

I just fell in love with your Bike rap7hundred! OMG I wish I could afford to have you guys paint mine :(
thanks.. you can afford it.. who are you kidding. You cant hide money. You have all the goodies on your quad.. im still sporting the stock exhaust and shocks with no resis..lmao
Ya thats exactly why I can't afford it! I can't hide money because I never have it long enough to hide it! :lol: All those goodies and I'm still sportin the stock wheels and tires :(

How much do you guys charge? (PM me) ::) Just out of curiosity :lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
Wow i would have never Raced with that crappy bumper setup, especally XC, ya need sometin 2 know down trees with, Hope ya get er fixed up soon!
I wasn't planning on hitting trees I've been fine the past 8 races but there was just too much mud to control that 700
This was less than 1 minute after the start. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
those tires look like they clean out pretty shity,thats why im ordering razr2's,i rode in all types of mud and they always cleaned out really good ;)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
700R_blue said:
RaptorRacer45 said:
Wow i would have never Raced with that crappy bumper setup, especally XC, ya need sometin 2 know down trees with, Hope ya get er fixed up soon!
I wasn't planning on hitting trees I've been fine the past 8 races but there was just too much mud to control that 700
This was less than 1 minute after the start. :thumbsup:
That looks friggin awesome. Wish that was around here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
thatguy said:
those tires look like they clean out pretty shity,thats why im ordering razr2's,i rode in all types of mud and they always cleaned out really good ;)
You bring your Razr2's here......I guarentee they look the same as my ITP Holeshots after 100yrds. This mud was like
chunky peanut butter. After the race everyone's bike weighed an extra 100lbs.
I'm probably going to get a set of Holeshot GNCC's for next year.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Pro Elite Bumper

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hey rap7hundred what color plastics did you start with or does it not matter?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Buck said:
JOHNNY BAJA said:
Great timing... I just put on a GYTR front bumper and had it powder coated glossy black.

-Johnny
How much did that PC job cost you?
ONLY $15 DOLLARS AND 7 DAYS TO WAIT FOR IT INCLUDING THE WEEKEND.

-Johnny

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
pro armor in black

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Yes, very nice... but how long would it stay nice? One or two times in the woods and bye bye --> pretty!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts