Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and searched on here to see if anyone else has done it. I see two bros cans all day long on Ebay going for around $75. I know that it'd take some mod to get it to fit on there. Just wondering if I'd have to do the normal and change the pilot jets and if anyone else has done this.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I can't think of a good reason why you couldn't.......if you can mod the can so it fits go for it..

just keep in mind most (not all) street bike mufflers are tuned for an inline four so your jetting will prolly need to be tuned a little like you thought but thats no big deal..check the packing in the muffler also so you have enough back pressure..

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
What's the point of doing this is it to save money? Or you just bored And i agree with mike anything can be modded but the questions is why and what can be gained

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mainly just want to get rid of the stock sound (all engine rev and no exhaust). I was just wondering thou, probably will just save up for a full system and just take out the stock baffles for now.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Go to craigslist n get ya a slip on cheap

·
Registered
290 Posts
Generally, street cans are not at durable as off road cans since they don't need to be. So keep that in mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts