Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,586 Posts
Jeremy said:
Wow.

Can't believe I missed it. >_>

Why do they get it first? <_<
Im not sure they did....did you see it in a showroom?
You would think they would all show up to North America at around the same time.
They have been pictured on yamaha motor for equal periods of time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Take a look at how many more thousands we pay then you guys though...you won't like it too much more after that lol.

MK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
Take a look at how many more thousands we pay then you guys though...you won't like it too much more after that lol.

MK
Come on down here and buy one, then take it back across the border......Years ago on e-bay there was a Canadian KTM dealer (in Ontario)selling bikes dirt cheap, they would even bring them across the border for the buyer..I wonder just how much could be saved by shopping out of country ?? :3question:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Big Mike said:
Tiggyboot said:
Take a look at how many more thousands we pay then you guys though...you won't like it too much more after that lol.

MK
Come on down here and buy one, then take it back across the border......Years ago on e-bay there was a Canadian KTM dealer (in Ontario)selling bikes dirt cheap, they would even bring them across the border for the buyer..I wonder just how much could be saved by shopping out of country ?? :3question:
by the time you figure in the exchange rate i bet it's close to the same money :grin_nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
loose nutz said:
Big Mike said:
Tiggyboot said:
Take a look at how many more thousands we pay then you guys though...you won't like it too much more after that lol.

MK
Come on down here and buy one, then take it back across the border......Years ago on e-bay there was a Canadian KTM dealer (in Ontario)selling bikes dirt cheap, they would even bring them across the border for the buyer..I wonder just how much could be saved by shopping out of country ?? :3question:
by the time you figure in the exchange rate i bet it's close to the same money :grin_nod:
The selling price was already converted for U.S. residents and the bikes were cheap !!! Now for a non-registered dirt bike, good deal.....For a road bike or something to be registered, prolly not so good after tariffs and such get added.. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
I was told late January for the SE2 models in Canada as well as the US.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Did you check out the SE2 YFZ? Pretty sweet looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
I like the new blue and white. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Did anyone else notice the 2007 Banshee?? I thought they quit making 2-strokes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Last year for the 2-stroke Banshee in Canada is 2007. Rumors are flying of an 88hp 4wd sport to carry on the Banshee name to compete with the Renegade. :grin_nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
357 Posts
I acctually like the regular se better ..... but maybe it looks better in person. Beats me.

The banshee and the yfz 450 se2 look good.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top