Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god damn! isnt anyone here from canada! like i wish i had the money to travel with u bastards m pissed lol! ive never even herd of a good quad meet here in ontario, the most quad riding i get to do is out on the back roads or through thick bush, i wish for one weekend i could just get away and quad in some dunes or atleast somewhere where u can see more then 10 feet in front of u and not have to worrie bout trees. if someone has any info on quad runs or wicked places to go in ONTARIO please let me no! :'(

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Hey dude!! I'm in fort mac

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
More canadians around here than I imagined!! Cool

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
zoomeris said:
Devon, AB
There's a few of us from alberta, maybe enough for a ride one weekend :thumbsup: Anyone going to cornergrass?? Should be a blast :metal:

·
Registered
125 Posts
im here in ont.

really looking hard for a raptor :'( its getting frustrating...i see all these amazing rappy's on here and going for way cheaper than i see up here.... :unsure: i really wanna get one, but i guess its just patients.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I paid $4200 for my '03 rappy se and thats the cheapest I've heard of around. I could easily make money on it if I sold. This is in Alberta!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
thats a great price....The cheapest raptor ive seen so far was a 2002 for $4,500 and if i was seriously interested in it, i would have to drive about 6 hours to get there and back :'( i think i may just sit around (might eat this summer of driving :mad:) and get a raptor in the off season when there probably cheaper

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
You interested in an '03 SE ? lol

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
LOL!!! I'm not advertising it at all, not really all that interested in a sale anyhow!! Might trade for the right deal. Who knows, I'm always interested in a good deal.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.