Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 660. It has a White Bros E Series slip on with the spark arrestor in, airbox lid off with uni filter. Has 25 pilots. I have an unopened stage 2 dynojet kit. I live in Wisconsin. Looking to see if anyone can tell me what mains I should run as well as needle and a/f screw positions. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
144 main left carb, 146 main right carb
DJ needles center notch
Fuel screws around 2 1/4 turns out

·
Master of the Electron
14,485 Posts
What t_w says ^^! (using Dyno Jets... would be 160, 165 Mikunis)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
144 main left carb, 146 main right carb
DJ needles center notch
Fuel screws around 2 1/4 turns out
So I have 146L and 148R with the fuel screws 2.5 turns out and the plug is still a little white? The wheeler pulls good and hard from idle all the way to redline through all the gears.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
So I have 146L and 148R with the fuel screws 2.5 turns out and the plug is still a little white? The wheeler pulls good and hard from idle all the way to redline through all the gears.
if it runs good then its probably good then.

·
Master of the Electron
14,485 Posts
Are you starting then immediately pegging throttle under load, then killing engine with throttle still wide open (proper plug chop test)? Else, you can't tell which of the three throttle circuit is running a bit lean.

You can try one step richer, but I'd bet you'll be wasting your time... you're already one step richer than I would have tried.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you starting then immediately pegging throttle under load, then killing engine with throttle still wide open (proper plug chop test)? Else, you can't tell which of the three throttle circuit is running a bit lean.

You can try one step richer, but I'd bet you'll be wasting your time... you're already one step richer than I would have tried.
You right. Thinking I'll go back down to 144/146.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts