Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent seen a carbon fiber hood to fit an 06, or for any actually. If anybody knows of somewhere that either makes or sells them a post would be great.

·
Registered
689 Posts
All this carbon fiber parts are all comming out with bad fitment on the bikes. Now I saw on a carbon fiber hood and tank cover on and it looked awsome, but it was far form good, and good from far if you get the point.

·
Registered
306 Posts
My brother has a maier hood and like stated above, the fitment is not the best. Looks good but not perfect like it should be. Theres is also not real CF and is pretty light. Love it on my bros bike though!.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My '06 SE came stock with a black, carbon fiber-looking GYTR hood.
I've seen them for sale for about $50.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was that hood bought exactly like that? I wouldnt mind knowing where. I cant find anything even close to that even on the Maier website.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i bought the carbon fiber hood thats off the 06 SE... looks nice.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Yep. That's the one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
HappyHour said:
My brother has a maier hood and like stated above, the fitment is not the best. Looks good but not perfect like it should be. Theres is also not real CF and is pretty light. Love it on my bros bike though!.
HappyHour, do you have any more pix of you lightning graphics?

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is sweet looking! :thumbsup: Thanks

·
Registered
751 Posts
Those graphics look awesome. did you get those from invision powersports? Thats where I got mine from. Ive been thinking of switching to white plastics though,, if i do i am getting those graphics.. I have an se hood but will be getting the alba carbon fiber one from albaaction.com and then I will sell my carbon fiber se one

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Somebody on here got one from Alba, it was pretty sic.......That SE hood looks good also... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
Those graphics look awesome. did you get those from invision powersports? Thats where I got mine from. Ive been thinking of switching to white plastics though,, if i do i am getting those graphics.. I have an se hood but will be getting the alba carbon fiber one from albaaction.com and then I will sell my carbon fiber se one
I think the lightning looks even more amazing on the blue raptor

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts