Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all its me again lol. Well ive been looking for a larger carb and i cant seem to find what i am looking for. I know i can go and buy a fcr 32mm for a ton of money but i would like to try a crab that is 32 to 33 mm from another atv so i know that im not waistng my money. So does anyone know of a web site that tell you what size carb is on different quad or bikes. Sorry for the crazy questions that i come up with. Also ive tried to put up pics but it says somethng as if they are to big or resolutin and i dont know how to change them .

·
Registered
608 Posts
crf 150r carb will work. i'm running a 37mm off of a rmz250 but had to mod the thing to fit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Crazzed,

My opinion...A 32MM FCR is a great carb!! CT racing did a build using this carb, although they had extensive head work. I wouldn't go much over 32 MM. Raptor 250 only has single intake valve, you always want to try to keep intake port and carb the same size or one MM bigger carb.

When you get into motors with more than one intake valve, you will notice that the ports are much bigger and can accept a bigger carb.;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
5 hrs on the flow bench!!!! 37mm works great!!!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.