·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Nope but I'm going in September

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so you guy's will know, I call carolina adventure world to day to see if we could run sticks or aka studs and i was told ( NO ) they was not going to let any one run them.....
If any one hears some thing eles let me know.... Thanks

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
ericcrip, sounds like you need to go out there with a set of studs and go FISH'N... Fishin for a brute force with a bottle on it...

LOL....

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I ran saturday night and got beet by a Brute Force 750 on NOS and he ran 1in studs.. He ran 4.77 at 64mph and I ran 5.4 at 60.8mph
You'd had him if he didn't have the studs or the bottle. Would he run you on all motor?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
To much spin leaving the hole maybe some paddles or spikes would help. I hope to see him in Sept with the toxic drag build I'll give him a good run I'm looking for 4.20 on motor 3.90 on bottle but that's wishful thing lol now stopping will be the issue lmao.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Wishful thinking lol

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
True Toxic has wheelie bar behind a +8 swinger and +4 out the front with 80" RO 12 paddle extremes a extremely high compression 814 and a special grind cam HDD5150 and an HDD EXTREME DRAG PORT +3 port and a nice little boss noss 30 shot.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
We got about 20 different tire set ups and rear sprockets. We may even spike a set as well they need to wet the track some before races to help keep dust down. I'm taking it was harder than last year. I'm sure it's not hard enough to run a flat track tire like willy does on his oval tracker.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so kelly put the beat down on you .....lol chad i dont have to hunt it down, i know him....... he run asphalt with that bike also........ its a green bike , he calls him self brutmankelly on atvnc.com he also is about 250 or more pounds...... lol you got beat by a fat guy on a 4 wheel drive lol lol lol hahahahahaha.

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
Well, I am 49 and over 250 riding a trial quad... lol And his name was Kelly and the quad was green. Do you know if he had motor work done to it? He has it set up very nice, but I do think that a (or) my 770 in a drag setup mite do better. I run 15-36 gearing and 20" tires and I leave in 3rd at about 6500rpm's at about 175' to 200' I shift to 4th.. So what is your setup and do you ever go to CAW?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He has work done to it.....what i dont know.... his son ride also a lil bike... he had a red bike with him to its a trail rider bike.... my bike is a Racers Edge build.... a guy in nc put it together..... cowtownup and stroken 784 built it.... with RE parts and for what it is a bike with the same build want touch it unless it RE parts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice! What kind of times do you do in the 1/8 ? Is it in the low 7's high to mid 6's
Do you run 1/8 mile? if so come out to union county drag way friday night and put down some passes with my son.... we would love to have a few others come out and play.... just wash it befor you come so dirt dont get on the track.... you will get alot of passes. http://unioncountydragway.net/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts