Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Mine fit with no grinding. It looked tight but cleared. After the first trip, I pulled it off to see if it clearanced itself at all. Not a mark.

·
Registered
213 Posts
mine fit perfect, i used the other hole ( :lol:)

·
Registered
584 Posts
SMELLMYFACE said:
mine fit perfect, i used the other hole ( :lol:)
Ive always beem told NOT to put it in the other hole :lol:.

Mine fit perfect with no grinding.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I grinded mine down slightly, took 3 minutes.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
.....there should be NO grinding done when doing the 15T. The stock case saver clears just fine. I have done it to both of your 700's with no problem what so ever.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I think there talking about aftermarket case saver.

Oh by the way. i order a case saver and a Tag metal 15t from GOLDEN WEST and still havent received. its been almost a month. Called then and they said its been on back order. bastards LOL should have told me this when i called the first three time..grrrrr later WOODY

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I wasnt under the impression that we were talking about aftermarket case savers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah i was talking about the stock i go the same as Dr D if i tried to use the second hole it hit the case the original hole cleared but only by about 1/16th if that, way too close for me but hey im just anal about it :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.