Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been thinkin about it and its probally worth the $ to put out to get one (should ge tthe gf one for her 350 also I suppose)....question is which should/is the best one to go with....would like something in black if not Ill paint it dont matter....anyone have pics and which is the best place to get from....ive checked out rockmountainatv where are some other good places :3question:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Nicest looking one is the ever expensive Pro armor. Check moto-man.com

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i like that one but I wouldnt pay $109 for something I can get for $30 :lol:

·
Registered
815 Posts
will the prodesign work fine with the 15T... ? ? / I need a case saver also....

thanks
Plattner

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
plattner said:
will the prodesign work fine with the 15T... ? ? / I need a case saver also....

thanks
Plattner
I was looking for that info too.......I looked on ebay they only have one kind on there I found and i didnt like it

·
Registered
429 Posts
I bought the pro-design for $29.00 right from my dealer. I was thinking about the billet shift peg, I bend mine back out at least 3 times every time I ride it, just waiting for it to weaken and snap.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I like the Pro Armor as well...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I didn't know there was a thread on this....I guess i should have used the search sorry about that but anyways after doinfg some reading sounds like metal ones not the way to go? read this

http://www.yfzcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=63084&hl=

after reading this post it does make sense there is no give in metal it could cause more damage what you all think?

thanks

·
Registered
390 Posts
i look on RMatv its there but it looks like that one is metal tho :(

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have a question about the case savers as well. Hopefully not a stupid one. What happens to the black cover piece that comes stock? Do you still use that in conjunction with the metal case saver or is the black piece no longer able to fit? Reason I ask is because I like the fact the black plastic piece covers the front sprocket and keeps your pants or anything else from getting in there.

MK

·
Registered
390 Posts
Tiggyboot - yea i was wondering that to...

·
Registered
390 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
The stock plastic piece get's circularily filed (tossed) !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts