Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out again to 3 Palms in Houston today and got some air. It was fun but my electric shifter switches were acting up and I couldn't shift right so I left early. Anywho, here is another picture of me in the air.

Not too bad for a paraplegic eh?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
If it weren't for the lap belt and the mention of the electric shifter I wouldn't have know you were a paraplegic. Good on ya, keep riding!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Great pic. I Like how the all the cars and trucks etc are underneath in the background. KEEP ON KEEPING ON!! :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Nice pic, sweet ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
621 Posts
WOW... I can't get up that high. I've only ridden my Rappy twice but I don't have the courage to try big air yet. Looks fun!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Very cool man. 8)

·
Registered
882 Posts
i salute you brother..I am also in texas if ya ever need a ridin buddy give me a holler..I live right outside of ft hood....killeen actually..

·
Registered
26 Posts
This sounds like a Texas thread... I'm from Orange originally. I spent five years in the Woodlands (North of Houston) but I've been in Pennsylvania for the last two years. Next time I'm in Southeast Texas, we'll have to all get together for a few beverages... ;)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
bdmpastx said:
I went out again to 3 Palms in Houston today and got some air. It was fun but my electric shifter switches were acting up and I couldn't shift right so I left early. Anywho, here is another picture of me in the air.

Not too bad for a paraplegic eh?
Not too bad for anybody. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey I'm in killeen too, where do you guys ride at? And if you guys want to hook up thats cool too.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Right on.... You post on MH huh?

I use to till I got banned for posting a pic of Chris in his boxers on his bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sweet dude!! I have been jumping mine a little bit on a supercross track. Scares the $hit out of me and I dont clear anything. I need about 6k in investments to do it right and hang with my pro buddy riders. Maybe the site sponsers can pitch in. 8) I need it wider, with elkas gentlemen.

On a second thought, if I had that setup I would have to air that bad boy out for a pic. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LNS said:
Right on.... You post on MH huh?

I use to till I got banned for posting a pic of Chris in his boxers on his bike :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah...I am there among other places.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts