Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cola Crew is planning a ride at Carolina Adventure World this sunday if anyone wants to join in. We will probably show up around 9am.

PM me or Dales396lt4 for details.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Me and my buddy Dave will be there i reckon! Mud Junkie said he was coming down also. Should be a real good time.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Both quads are cleaned, gassed, lubed and ready to be loaded up!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
See if Al Mitchel is there he's the guy I've been talking to about the rally.
Everybody promote it hard it's getting closer.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was good seeing everyone out there today! Mud Junkie (John) and Grover (Chad) need to post up pics....Bet your glad I kept pushing for the group shot before we rode now huh? :lol:

And you might as well post up pics of the carnage. Dave, glad your okay and hope its still the case after you talk with Chads wife!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Sorry to here the word carnage. So it was over all good? Is mudbuster john coming to rally we need the entire cola crew post link to rally thread in signature that way more people see it.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
How was trails did anyone speak with Al Mitchel?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I heard that some of you MAY have seen an old man blasting through the woods on a 3 wheeled Raptor, any truth to that?

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I'll get the pics up tonight after work. Blasting down the trail is a little stretch but he was running about his normal speed on it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Ok so here are the pics finally. I know John took a bunch so hopefully he'll post those up soon too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok so here are the pics finally. I know John took a bunch so hopefully he'll post those up soon too.
At least Dale was nice enough to ride it back for ya.......until it folded under the rest of the way and tried to throw him :lol:

it was only about a mile or so....with no bridge....uphill.....both ways :D

I got tired of having to wait for him to get off and flip the tire back up front.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Are all these coming for rally?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
That's what's up that's 10-12 I know of personally. Hopefully we can triple that I hope.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Bet

1 - 20 of 22 Posts