Raptor Forum banner

cccchhk when shifting

1K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  KevK 
#1 ·
my 350 makes a little chhhickkkk noise when i am shifing hard. the clutch works fine and i am using it when i shift. This just started recently. engine oil level is fine. sort of makes the noise when i let off the gas when its at the peak of rmp too-- any ideas?

stupid question- the screw thing (that opens to the engine) opposite the oil check stick. What is that for? tried looking in and its like a piece of glass. i thought the cluch uses the engine oil but i could be wrong.

#5 ·
Do you mean crunching gears as in when you miss a gear in a car and it makes that crushing sound be more specific I don't think anyone gets your problem. There's heaps of ppl here that would've solved your problem in the first 10 mins of you posting if you gave a good clear discription of what's happening to your poor rappy

#7 ·
Ok. A bit of a grinding noise but it only last a second. Kind of like when you miss a gear on a car but faster pased. It happened as soon as I push down to shift not when I press the clutch. Just started recently and def is not normal. Recently changed the oil but used the correct viscosity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.