Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Central Texas riders on this forum, like Austin, Killeen, Temple. Anyone within these areas post here so we can set something up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn nobody???? :eek:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bringing this back alive. Need some guys to ride with, hit me up.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey whats up man. What part of killeen are you at? LMK we need to go riding lol. Where do you ride at?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just NE of Dallas here.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm in San Antonio. There does exist a few places to ride down here. I've travelled to Marble Falls to ride at Hidden Falls which was pretty cool. 3000 acres of TX hillcountry riding. I'm going to check out this place near Comfort Texas called Monkey Island. Has any one ever gone there?

At some point it would be cool to meet up with some other Raptor-heads at one of these places or some other - I'm open. I do have a trailer and will travel a reasonable distance.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey whats up man. What part of killeen are you at? LMK we need to go riding lol. Where do you ride at?
I've only ridden a couple times on post. It's kinda a hassle for me to get on post now. I just ran into a guy yesterday with a Yamaha 450R and I guess he knows of a couple places. Right now I live off Westcliff. I'm moving next week, but i'll still be in town. I'm really new to riding. I've only got 4.5 hrs and 23 miles on my Raptor. I'm a complete newb LOL I'm still looking for places to ride.

I'm in San Antonio. There does exist a few places to ride down here. I've travelled to Marble Falls to ride at Hidden Falls which was pretty cool. 3000 acres of TX hillcountry riding. I'm going to check out this place near Comfort Texas called Monkey Island. Has any one ever gone there?

At some point it would be cool to meet up with some other Raptor-heads at one of these places or some other - I'm open. I do have a trailer and will travel a reasonable distance.
That's cool. I've heard of Marble Falls, but never been out there. I'm still a complete newb to riding quads. I bet there are some 6 yr olds out there that could ride circles around me. Hopefully we can meet up sometime

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've only ridden a couple times on post. It's kinda a hassle for me to get on r post now. I just ran into a guy yesterday with a Yamaha 450R and I guess he knows of a couple places. Right now I live off Westcliff. I'm moving next week, but i'll still be in town. I'm really new to riding. I've only got 4.5 hrs and 23 miles on my Raptor. I'm a complete newb LOL I'm still looking for places to ride.

That's cool. I've heard of Marble Falls, but never been out there. I'm still a complete newb to riding quads. I bet there are some 6 yr olds out there that could ride circles around me. Hopefully we can meet up sometime

Oh ok I live pretty close to westcliff right off of lake rd. I don't even bother trying to get on post to ride. There are some pretty nice trails locally in killeen off of rancier. Just let me know if you want to ride out.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I've been wanting to go to hidden falls, we need to set something up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh ok I live pretty close to westcliff right off of lake rd. I don't even bother trying to get on post to ride. There are some pretty nice trails locally in killeen off of rancier. Just let me know if you want to ride out.
Sweet!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am in Dallas and don't mind driving, let me know where and when you guys are going to plan a ride. I would love to ride with some fellow rappy's, these ute quads just want to play in the mud.

·
Registered
417 Posts
For you guys in Killeen there is a place off FM 2484 for you to ride. It's an old mans farm land that he turned into a huge area. I can't remember exact location but will try to find it on google maps an post it here. I was stationed there a couple years ago and that's where we went to ride all year long. If you take 195 and turn left on 2484 it will be on your right hand side. I can't remember the cost but I know it was not bad. And the old man is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Check out RiderPlanet.com. It shows every track and off road park, state park, you name it. By state! Or just hit me up! I'm always up for a ride! I'm in San Antonio

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I'll ride at a place called Buffalo Valley MX all the time. About 20miles west of San Antonio off I10. Been thinking about going to Kermit Sand Dunes again soon. It's a hell of a drive for me(6hours) out to west Texas, but that place if frickn awesome!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'll ride at a place called Buffalo Valley MX all the time. About 20miles west of San Antonio off I10. Been thinking about going to Kermit Sand Dunes again soon. It's a hell of a drive for me(6hours) out to west Texas, but that place if frickn awesome!
Directions

From San Antonio, take I-10 EAST toward HOUSTON / Seguin. Then take exit #593 toward TRAINER HALE RD; Take a Right (South) on Trainer Hale Rd./FM 2538 and drive approximately 5.4 miles.

·
Registered
305 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts