Raptor Forum banner

Central Texas riders????

4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  2011PW 
#1 ·
Are there any Central Texas riders on this forum, like Austin, Killeen, Temple. Anyone within these areas post here so we can set something up. :thumbsup:

#2 ·
Damn nobody???? :eek:

#5 ·
Bringing this back alive. Need some guys to ride with, hit me up.

#7 ·
Hey whats up man. What part of killeen are you at? LMK we need to go riding lol. Where do you ride at?

#10 ·
I've only ridden a couple times on post. It's kinda a hassle for me to get on post now. I just ran into a guy yesterday with a Yamaha 450R and I guess he knows of a couple places. Right now I live off Westcliff. I'm moving next week, but i'll still be in town. I'm really new to riding. I've only got 4.5 hrs and 23 miles on my Raptor. I'm a complete newb LOL I'm still looking for places to ride.

I'm in San Antonio. There does exist a few places to ride down here. I've travelled to Marble Falls to ride at Hidden Falls which was pretty cool. 3000 acres of TX hillcountry riding. I'm going to check out this place near Comfort Texas called Monkey Island. Has any one ever gone there?

At some point it would be cool to meet up with some other Raptor-heads at one of these places or some other - I'm open. I do have a trailer and will travel a reasonable distance.
That's cool. I've heard of Marble Falls, but never been out there. I'm still a complete newb to riding quads. I bet there are some 6 yr olds out there that could ride circles around me. Hopefully we can meet up sometime

#8 ·
Just NE of Dallas here.

#9 ·
I'm in San Antonio. There does exist a few places to ride down here. I've travelled to Marble Falls to ride at Hidden Falls which was pretty cool. 3000 acres of TX hillcountry riding. I'm going to check out this place near Comfort Texas called Monkey Island. Has any one ever gone there?

At some point it would be cool to meet up with some other Raptor-heads at one of these places or some other - I'm open. I do have a trailer and will travel a reasonable distance.

#12 ·
I've been wanting to go to hidden falls, we need to set something up.

#16 ·
For you guys in Killeen there is a place off FM 2484 for you to ride. It's an old mans farm land that he turned into a huge area. I can't remember exact location but will try to find it on google maps an post it here. I was stationed there a couple years ago and that's where we went to ride all year long. If you take 195 and turn left on 2484 it will be on your right hand side. I can't remember the cost but I know it was not bad. And the old man is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Check out RiderPlanet.com. It shows every track and off road park, state park, you name it. By state! Or just hit me up! I'm always up for a ride! I'm in San Antonio

#18 · (Edited)
I'll ride at a place called Buffalo Valley MX all the time. About 20miles west of San Antonio off I10. Been thinking about going to Kermit Sand Dunes again soon. It's a hell of a drive for me(6hours) out to west Texas, but that place if frickn awesome!

#20 ·
#21 · (Edited)
I live in Llano, but work pipeline, so I'm all over the place. Been in Terrell for over a year now.
Friend, and coworker, has an LTR450, we try to ride almost every weekend.
We've hit up:
Barnwell in Gilmer (great place)
Red River in Muenster (awesomeness!)
Rocky Ridge in Decatur (too many rocks and crowded for us)
Red River in Hendrix, OK (pretty sweet little place. Not too bad)
Little Sahara in Waynoka, OK (phenomenal place)
A few other small places here and there.
I've been to Hidden Falls but not on the quad. I wouldn't mind riding the quad there, though.

Hit me up some time if anyone wants to go ride.
Mattdenham84@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.