Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
If you ever come up to Little Sahara give me a shout.
I've wanted to go to little Sahara for years! Or just sand in general haha. You're lucky to have sand so close.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
If you ever come up to Little Sahara give me a shout.
I've wanted to go to little Sahara for years! Or just sand in general haha. You're lucky to have sand so close.

We are planning to go in mid april. J, you should come with. Cammy, hope yer ride is ready by then, id love for you to show us how its done on the sand!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
We are planning to go in mid april. J, you should come with. Cammy, hope yer ride is ready by then, id love for you to show us how its done on the sand!

Brother I wish I could! That would be a haul for me! The Badlands is the closest sand and it's crazy far away.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I still cant find the damned "dont like" button

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I still cant find the damned "dont like" button

4sroker, I’ve figured out the “don’t like button” finally. All ya gotta do is like my next post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Northwest Oklahoma. And the build probably won't be done for a year. Keep having money set backs :(

Don’t like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Need to revive this for Central/North Texas and Oklahoma!

Let's get some dates planned. I prefer trails and good scenery versus mud.

I hope to ATV much more this year, waiting to see what MO. weather is gonna be for Chadwick, Hooter Holler, and Walter Ranch this weekend actually.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm closer to LA than Central Tx but if the dates lined up.......

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Need to revive this for Central/North Texas and Oklahoma!

Let's get some dates planned. I prefer trails and good scenery versus mud.

I hope to ATV much more this year, waiting to see what MO. weather is gonna be for Chadwick, Hooter Holler, and Walter Ranch this weekend actually.
Im maybe an hour from chadwick, so i could def meet up there once i get around to fixing my overheat issue. Be aware, those are tight trails at chadwick. You dont want a widened out quad out there. In fact, they dont even allow anything 50" or wider. My rappy is factory width and it is still TIGHT in some areas

And as far as MO weather..... UNPREDICTABLE! 3 weeks ago it was 60 degrees for days, then dropped to 20 one afternoon with snow. Then got down to about zero for a week, froze everything, only to warm back up to 40 and rain for 2 days straight. Today is 55 again. Did i mention that a tornado ripped through here on Dec 1, and another one last week on Feb 6? Its been crazy

·
Registered
295 Posts
Im maybe an hour from chadwick, so i could def meet up there once i get around to fixing my overheat issue. Be aware, those are tight trails at chadwick. You dont want a widened out quad out there. In fact, they dont even allow anything 50" or wider. My rappy is factory width and it is still TIGHT in some areas

And as far as MO weather..... UNPREDICTABLE! 3 weeks ago it was 60 degrees for days, then dropped to 20 one afternoon with snow. Then got down to about zero for a week, froze everything, only to warm back up to 40 and rain for 2 days straight. Today is 55 again. Did i mention that a tornado ripped through here on Dec 1, and another one last week on Feb 6? Its been crazy

Right now planning to go to Walters Ranch Saturday unless the forecasted afternoon "wintery mix" becomes ice! however I do have tire chains for my F350.

Chadwick will be Sunday. supposed to be just cloudy, no precipitation.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm closer to LA than Central Tx but if the dates lined up.......
LA? Los Angeles, Lower Arkansas, Lower Alabama, Louisiana? :grin

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,604 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
LA? Los Angeles, Lower Arkansas, Lower Alabama, Louisiana? :grin
City of Angels bro.....I'm in Texas, only if the cartel is asking.....

It's quite a trip but I'd be down. Life is just too short.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts