Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any of you having an adress where they sell above, i'm looking for something looking nice too 8)

thks for yr replies
greetz
Luc

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
rockymountainatv.com

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tks buddy, but it's all out of stock.....

·
Registered
305 Posts
The metal piece is the case saver. If you chain ever breaks or becomes loose the chain will bunch up and get jammed between you sprocket and the case. This will result in you case cracking or breaking all the way threw do to the pressure of the chain getting jammed between the 2. The metal piece is there to prevent the chain from geting bunched up between the case and the sprocket.

Also it fit on there with a 15t sprocket doesnt matter of the brand. Its just a lil harder to get it on. I found that you have to put the metal piece on first then put the plastic over over then the bolts last. You cant just put all 3 together then slide it over, like they normally come off when the sprocket was stock.
Just try a little harder it will fit.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
After I installed my 15t sprocket, I had discarded my case saver and just put the plastic back on. Then i tried to get this new beautiful billet piece to work, but on the packaging it said "make sure to reinstall the factory case saver" (which i threw away). I tried it without the case saver and my chain and back tires wouldn't budge, it his hitting... :mad: So I went to E-bay and found a case saver and plastic cover, won the bid and now i'm waiting on that little *%^& piece of metal so I can install my Epic chain cover. I try to remind myself, good things take time :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts