Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are going to be having a special on the Champion in a Box by Douglas Wheel.

This kit includes:

(2) 10x5 4+1 - Black Ultimate Rok Out
(2) 8x8 3+5 - Black Ultimate G2 w/ Shot Peened Beadlock Ring
(2) Black DWT Mud Covers
(1) DWT Official Hat

Retails at $459 Our Sale Pricing: $350 shipped within the continental US.

-OR-

(2) 10x5 4+1 - Black Ultimate Rok Out
(2) 9x8 3+5 - Black Ultimate G2 w/ Shot Peened Beadlock Ring
(2) Black DWT Mud Covers
(1) DWT Official Hat

Retails at $494 Our Sale Pricing: $400 shipped within the continental US

Available in different bolt patterns for other ATV's!

Both kits are also available with beadlocks on the RokOut's for an additional Price!

PM us for more information!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
How much shipped to 59901 for either package?

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
hey fuelatv guy whys your website have like only 1 raptor product and 700 suzuki products

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey fuelatv guy whys your website have like only 1 raptor product and 700 suzuki products
The original plan was for us to develope and carry more Raptor proucts, but when Dasa decided on holding the release of the Dasa Duals we also backed off on developing more product since most of it would compliment the Dasa's. This is why we have not developed as many products for the Raptor as we have for the LTR or KFX bikes. For us it's not about having a lot of products to sell but to sell products that are fully developed and worth selling and products in which the consumer will be 100% satisfied with.

We do have a few products available and anyone can PM us to see what we have in stock.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Shipped to 82601. Thanks

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
The original plan was for us to develope and carry more Raptor proucts, but when Dasa decided on holding the release of the Dasa Duals we also backed off on developing more product since most of it would compliment the Dasa's. This is why we have not developed as many products for the Raptor as we have for the LTR or KFX bikes. For us it's not about having a lot of products to sell but to sell products that are fully developed and worth selling and products in which the consumer will be 100% satisfied with.

We do have a few products available and anyone can PM us to see what we have in stock.
Well what can you do for me i need a nice bumper something that can withstand a hit and a nice grab bar nothing big just a regular grab bar all parts preferd in black.

·
Registered
905 Posts
shipped to 71373

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
If only i didnt have my Hipers. That was my other choice of rim. Those rims are sik as hell.

·
Registered
94 Posts
how much shipped to 92861? Sorry I'm a little late... just found this thread

·
Hellbound Raptor Rider
1,030 Posts
will you guys be carrying these rims frequently( weather it be regular price or sale price) i will be pruchasing the package in the spring..if you guys are still carrying them i will gladly purchase them from yas

1 - 20 of 25 Posts