Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one im new to this but I was wondering what sprocket sizes are you usen.

·
Registered
30 Posts
well im stock....but i ordered a 14 front tooth sprocket....ill let ya know how good that works out when i put it on

·
Registered
26 Posts
i got a 15t front sproket too and love it ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
nope im stock and it has the power for the 15t but im going to re-jet and put a new silencer and headpipeon for more power :thumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mrbobby I have a dr.d pipe and gytr air filter rejetted for taking my air box lid off.
thanks
But i want it set for racing? so any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jordankr4
what kind of torq do you have with that sprocket?

·
Registered
26 Posts
its alright, but a new pipeand silencer would help :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what kind of riding do you do?
i race mx with mine i need all the torq and push out of the
whole i can get?

·
Registered
26 Posts
i do mostly trail riding, i think there is still enough torq there with the bigger sproket

·
Registered
30 Posts
i know mines stock and the 14t feels fine on it.....15 i dont know but im sure with a new pipe, clamp-on airfilter and rejet would help

·
Registered
26 Posts
yup :thumbsup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
I had to go +2 in the front and -2 in the back after an engine build. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
webb429 said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
integlikewhoa said:
I had to go +2 in the front and -2 in the back after an engine build. :thumbsup:
15 up front..36 rear.....what kinda engine build you do...a 396 big bore are what?
:3question:
lol i dont know i just typed something :thumbsup:.....

·
Registered
305 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
integlikewhoa said:
15 up front..36 rear.....what kinda engine build you do...a 396 big bore are what?
I did a 430cc kit in the girls bike. Port and polish, edelbrock carb, +1mm SS valves, springs and retaiers, crazy cam, clutch kit, and a few extra little goodies outside the engine. Pro design, HMF, big bear oil cooler with Stainless Steel bradied lines, trail tech vapor w/ bar clamp holder, and asv levers. I did the break in run and still need to do the oil change and tune the beast. Runs good so far. It's only a 11:1 but I ran VP C12 on it. Hopefully Ill get her tuned soon and then i can see what she can really do. Im hopeing for around 40-45 hp.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
integlikewhoa said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
integlikewhoa said:
I did a 430cc kit in the girls bike. Port and polish, edelbrock carb, +1mm SS valves, springs and retaiers, crazy cam, clutch kit, and a few extra little goodies outside the engine. Pro design, HMF, big bear oil cooler with Stainless Steel bradied lines, trail tech vapor w/ bar clamp holder, and asv levers. I did the break in run and still need to do the oil change and tune the beast. Runs good so far. It's only a 11:1 but I ran VP C12 on it. Hopefully Ill get her tuned soon and then i can see what she can really do. Im hopeing for around 40-45 hp.
oh that awsome how much for all the engine work??

·
Registered
305 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
integlikewhoa said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
integlikewhoa said:
oh that awsome how much for all the engine work??
Well when i bought the bikes there was excactly a 2,000 out the door difference. I thought i was saving. Well I have over that just into the engine. I learned my lesson. Next time im just going to get 2 of the same bikes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.