Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to get gncc 22in in front and HDs in rear i mostly to sand and muddy trails. where can i buy cheap tires because i only make 8$ an hour :mad: anmd have to pay for my own quad.

·
Registered
62 Posts
:eek: :eek: how in the F*** can u afford a quad when you only make $8/hour. I barely get by making $19/hr? just wondering...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV has the GNCC fronts for $71.95 and the HD rears for $76.95, not sure if that's a good deal or not but they usually have decent prices on their tires.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i do it buy putting every cent into it to make the 100$ every month. and mow grass to get all the goodies on it.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
rappy123 said:
i do it buy putting every cent into it to make the 100$ every month. and mow grass to get all the goodies on it.
I commen you on paying for it yourself and not bitching about it :clap: :metal: just how much you make :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I know how hard life can be making $8 an hour and working HARD TOO! Had to work 8 hours a day in a 110 degree warehouse unloading heavy boxes out of semi trailors all day with 2 5 minute breaks and a 25 min. lunch... I finally realized how important it is to go to college!

·
Registered
138 Posts
ATC-Crazy said:
sgfyrfyter said:
Rocky Mountain ATV has the HD rears for $76.95...
They are $83.95. I just ordered a set.

Dennis Kirk has them for $107.99 :grin_nod:

If you've got a Dennis Kirk catalog, the top of every page tells you that they'll beat anyone's best price by $1

and for sandy/ muddy trails, get you some i-Razrs :thumbsup:

and tell Dennis Kirk that Golden West Cycle has the best price you've seen for em ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im only 15 i go to a technical school. and study to become a marine machanic, piolet, and electronic. so when i get out of there i am going to make alot more money. but i think its worth paying 100$ a month for it. o ya i sold my old blaster for 2gs and that was the down payment for it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
thorDAN said:
ATC-Crazy said:
sgfyrfyter said:
Rocky Mountain ATV has the HD rears for $76.95...
They are $83.95. I just ordered a set.

Dennis Kirk has them for $107.99 :grin_nod:

If you've got a Dennis Kirk catalog, the top of every page tells you that they'll beat anyone's best price by $1

and for sandy/ muddy trails, get you some i-Razrs :thumbsup:

and tell Dennis Kirk that Golden West Cycle has the best price you've seen for em ;)
Yeah...I know DK beats prices by a dollar. But I didnt think the extra effort was worth it. Plus, I've had much better experiences with RMATV concerning customer service, their website layout, and their shipping.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx alot for the info ill look on rm atv.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts