Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only had my raptor for a little bit and really like it just trying to make it look customized anything will help thank you!

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
you couldn't miss that one :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im looking to but a new exhaust. all i have is the stock one on my 03 raptor. all i want is a slip on any ideas on what to get? and after i put it on will i have to do anything besides just slip it on?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Im looking to but a new exhaust. all i have is the stock one on my 03 raptor. all i want is a slip on any ideas on what to get? and after i put it on will i have to do anything besides just slip it on?
Get a Lexx! Cheap and awesome. But don't run without your airbox lid, it holds your filter on....

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If you do just the exhaust you don't need to rejet. With the quiet core in it can work on stock jetting, but it does get lean when you run the 46mm race tip. You don't have to jet, but in the long run you may end up frying something and really won't gain anything. If you do anything more than just a slip on, you have to rejet...No way around it there.

·
Registered
386 Posts
i would rejet anyways you can add throtle responce and a little power if done right.
i would go to 25 pilots and up one size on jetting. i would rather be rich than lean and with losing the airbox and gutting pipe you should do this anyway

1 - 15 of 15 Posts