1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sweet :thumbsup:, how much.

·
Registered
728 Posts
i like it :thumbsup:. looks like good quality work. you'll have to show it on the quad ;).

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will get pics on the quad tomarrow, Im not sure the cost, I never asked

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice custom seat you got there :thumbsup: :metal:

·
Registered
882 Posts
hey sik i contacted the palce and they say its a cover that replaces original??how hard is that to change? i wanna know b4 i order and damn this thing is cheap..i was expecting some outlandish price

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They installed it for me, I have heard its not to hard, what price did they give you??

·
Registered
899 Posts
I’ve put graphics and seat covers on 3 of my dirt bikes and a couple of friends dirt bikes and 700 is the only seat I had to pay an upholster to put on . I got so raging pissed at that seat. I think the trick is thinner stainless staples…..Tried all kinds. The real bitch is the groove running down both sides of the seat…impossible to get a staple gun into that groove. I even bought (and returned) an electric stapler and that wouldn’t even drive staples into that plastic….so pissed that day.

·
Registered
882 Posts
sikraptor700 said:
They installed it for me, I have heard its not to hard, what price did they give you??
80 bucks for the seat cover with flames and name..plus 10 for my number on back ...so 90..still worth it..is the fabric close to the stock fabric?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cool, yea, its like the gripper covers, its pretty nice

·
Registered
519 Posts
sum pretty sweet covers on that website nice choice sikraptor. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
www.jettrim.com

These guys do more atv covers that are pretty cool. They sent me some materials for a yellow, gunmetal, and white carbon fiber seat cover. They're suppose to be sending me some samples of a non-slip suede material. I'm really not sure how nice this will clean up after its all muddy and stuff. Anyways, these guys have caught my eye and Im trying to put together a nice cover. Will post pics after I make my decision and get it in!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts