Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my friend to our local dealer as he had no clue what to do. We got him a red and gray rappy with a FOX helmet, Oakley goggles, Six Six one Pressure suit, Fox gloves, Pro Armor Skids (all), Pro Armor front XC bumper, GNCC holeshots front and rear on Black ITP GP pro wheels (the ones like our stock wheels). All for $8000.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
I took my friend to our local dealer as he had no clue what to do. We got him a red and gray rappy with a FOX helmet, Oakley goggles, Six Six one Pressure suit, Fox gloves, Pro Armor Skids (all), Pro Armor front XC bumper, GNCC holeshots front and rear on Black ITP GP pro wheels (the ones like our stock wheels). All for $8000.
Hey Doc! Sounds like you did ok! That would be a great deal up here where I am from! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OH yeah he got all that 0% intrest for 6 months with no payments for 6 months. So he financed it. I meant to write that in the first section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.