Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.....I saw the other post and have alway been thinking about getting a chest protector. The major problem is fit. I have not tryed any on before. I am 6'5" and about 275lb :help: I know what your think but I can ride very well. Now back to my point. Does any one in my size range have one that fits them?

Thanks
T-Dog

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
hehe, I bought a largest chest protector I could find and it is still small. I'm 5'11" and 155lbs (lost alot of weight due to lyme disease) :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Machy said:
hehe, I bought a largest chest protector I could find and it is still small. I'm 5'11" and 155lbs (lost alot of weight due to lyme disease) :(
Dude,

Who this the photo of?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought Snoopy was the most famous WWI pilot! LOL :grin_nod:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Machy said:
man that sucks i feel for yah r u stuck inside or do u go out?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I'm house bound about 85% of the time. When I feel like it i will go see friends, ride the rappy, or go shoot some guns but that is about it.

I'm being treated by this guy http://www.drcharlescrist.com/aboutdrcrist.htm and a chinese herbal doctor, by the looks of it I would be well til the end of this year at best! Kinda sucks to get sick during half way through your junior year of HS and miss all of senior year!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pro-Pain said:
I know fox makes makes the Airframe XL and they are adjustable - they are really big
Pro=Pain,

You are the man! I just went to a web site and they have the Fox XL ( for 6'0" to 6'9" tall and 240 to 320 Lbs ) Oh Yea! :haha: :haha:

·
Registered
145 Posts
cool! im not too small myself (6'3 220) and i was looking for a fox one thought the large was too small but the XL was way too big for me, got the impact rig instead

·
Registered
767 Posts
Yep I am 6'4" 275lbs and I have the XL Fox Airframe, fits nice.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Machy said:
I'm house bound about 85% of the time. When I feel like it i will go see friends, ride the rappy, or go shoot some guns but that is about it.

I'm being treated by this guy http://www.drcharlescrist.com/aboutdrcrist.htm and a chinese herbal doctor, by the looks of it I would be well til the end of this year at best! Kinda sucks to get sick during half way through your junior year of HS and miss all of senior year!

wow that really sucks... how old r u? did u ever get to finish school?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To all!!

I just got my FOX XL airframe and it fits very well. Just got back from a MUDDY test ride with it on.

T-Dog

·
Registered
30 Posts
Man you guys are small!! LOL Im 6'7" 355lbs :thumbsup: Always looking for 'big guys' posts. Whats everyones suspension set up? Especially the rear. I think I need different springs, I cant get the preload right.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wxstr said:
Man you guys are small!! LOL Im 6'7" 355lbs :thumbsup: Always looking for 'big guys' posts. Whats everyones suspension set up? Especially the rear. I think I need different springs, I cant get the preload right.
WXSTR,

DUDE............ I feel small now!! 6'5" 275

As for suspension-
Front - Set it as hard as it will go! I am looking into a-arms and shocks that are set to my size. over all it works OK.

Rear- Set the shock as hard as it will go. I am looking at getting a shock set for my size. The rear is soft still, but better than it was from the dealer.

I would recommend that you look at after market shocks. They can make them with springs set to your size. It will help as you are not getting any preload at your size. Believe me I know. I was about 335 in July when I got my Raptor.

Bro...were do you live? Shit....you me me on our Raptors, we would scare the hell out of some poeple! :mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hell Ya !! We could have the trails/track all to ourselves :grin_nod: You nailed it . I dont have any preload When you set it as hard as it will go you mean the spring right? not the compression and rebound

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wxstr said:
Hell Ya !! We could have the trails/track all to ourselves :grin_nod: You nailed it . I dont have any preload When you set it as hard as it will go you mean the spring right? not the compression and rebound
Yea the spring......Dude were do you live? That mud looks east coast.... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
30 Posts
That mud is from Carnegie ohv park in Livermore, Ca

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wxstr said:
That mud is from Carnegie ohv park in Livermore, Ca
I did not think it rained in CA.... :lol: must be nothern CA?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts