Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna make this plain and simple... WHO MAKES THE BEST CHEST PROTECTOR?!! :3question: I have never owned one and am looking to purchase one. I figure you guys would know better than some magazine taking random polls and bullsh%t testimonials... :help:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one knows?! no opinions?!!! :help:

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^THANKS!! :thumbsup: that thing looks friggin' sweeeeet... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
For under the jersey you can also look at the EVS Ballistic Jersey or the SixSixOne.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I read somewhere that the sixsixone would ride up your back and get caught on your helmet, not sure if it is true, but that is one reason I bought the Rockgardn Jacket.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
milfman said:
I'm gonna make this plain and simple... WHO MAKES THE BEST CHEST PROTECTOR?!! :3question: I have never owned one and am looking to purchase one. I figure you guys would know better than some magazine taking random polls and bullsh%t testimonials... :help:
FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a Fox chest protector. The pressure suits ( flack jackets) make you hot much faster the over the jersey protectors.

·
Registered
109 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
Thor Impact RIG SE
The Thor SE looks good, but it also looks like it would be hot. Are the elbow / forearm guards detachable? What about the Kidney belt? :3question:

·
Registered
218 Posts
That's funny. Chest protector and no helmet. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
AK Grizz said:
That's funny. Chest protector and no helmet. :thumbsup:
hahahaha! No shit!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Machy said:
atleast I know my raptor has a nice rooster tail, especially for packed dirt! :beer: :burnout:
I know mine does to, although I just look at the dirt covered dudes riding behind me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
517 Posts
After my recent Spill I am going to order one and paying close attention to the back support.

On a hill climb I looped it and landed on a rock, the quad landing on my stomach hurt especially since it was the grab bar, but the worst part is the fracture of my T12 vertebrae. It is one of the worst pains I can remember feeling to date, even Percocet is not helping,.....if I would have had a protector with one of the integrated spine protectors I would be riding this weekend. Intead i a out 6-12 weeks (according to the Dr.)

I am looking at these;
TLD

Fox

The Thore SE looks to hot for me, if i have to I will cut off the arms and shoulders of these above.

Anyway let us know what you get and how it fits

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.