Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last 6 Months or so I have had many dealings with the Rocket Factory. I have seen the Ins and Outs of much of thier business. They are descent guys to deal with. They build a good motor, some that are very fast. I get numerous e-mails and pm's about the RF due to my past involvement with them so I'm going to set the record straight once and for all. This is my official position on this matter and it wont need anymore editorial from me! SO please let it rest. I am not affilliated in any way, shape, or form with the RF....I WAS only a customer that supported them entirely. The guys at the RF Jason,Brett,Bob,Mike and Ryan P. are good guys they will always take care of thier customers. There was a difference of opinion and we parted ways with a handshake and that was that. And Yes my bike is at Kenz getting some stuff done to it. :crazy:and I'm very happy with my decisions. I hope to be on the mountain around X-mas time and trying to get to glamis for 4 stroke wars in January.

There are many very good shops that I have dealt with and/or have a great reputation. In no particular order.

Rocket Factory -Sparks Nevada
KBR Racing - SLC Utah
Kenz Cycle - Mesa Arizona
Cascade Innovations - Portland Oregon
Duncan Racing - California

I truly hope that no one gets thier feelings twisted and what not but this is the way that this is.

Remember that a shitty day dune'n is better than a good day working!

Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
Kenz builds some mean ass bikes.

Moderatio est figmentum

·
Suffering from Chronic Tinkeritis
779 Posts
Shredder770 said:
SLCRaptor700 said:
Do you have contact info for KBR Racing in SLC? Website, contact name, number? Thanks.
Kam or Marty - Both are great guys http://www.kylebaldwinracing.com/

thier phone # is 801-598-5093
Kam and Marty are great guys.
My 700 has been to their Dyno for tuning after every Mod.
Kam has also ordered me a RadRap computer. :grin_nod:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Randy, I'm thinking that your gonna love what your bike runs like when Kenz is done as I'm sure I will.

Going to try to go to FSW also.......just not I have a few other things to buy before that happens.

Mike

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Shredder770 said:
Boom........here ya go!
Cool thanks again man.....and thanks for the PM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.