Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have an 02 660 engine in great shape, sell complete or part it out, the top end is in great shape and was rebuilt two years ago, valve's have been kept in spec aas well as all else on it. Im a motor cycle/atv mechanic for a living.

The clutch was also replaced last summer aand not abused, there's no false neutrals, no gears that won't stay engaged, it's in great running shape.

Right now there are no flywheel or starter gears, the magneto is still in the side case of the engine.

I would like 650 or best offer out of the engine. And I'll throw the harness in for that price. I am open to offers as well so don't be afraid to make and offers you have, but i am not willing to trade

I also have a complete wire harness but two wires have been cut and spliced back together ( was this easy when i bought it) asking 75 or best offer for the harness.

I am willing to part the engine out ro sell the top or bottom end seperate, however i don't want to just sell little pieces here and there

My email is [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
7,795 Posts
Is there a classified section here? My raptor was stolen while i had the engine out of it to relax CD the flywheel and do so be cleanup/ maintenance, and instead of buying another frame ive been looking ro sell the engine i now have left and ot that towards sonething else.

Please let me know if I'm missing it sooner where or am too new off a member tip see it.

If posts line that are just put ant where, well i have an 02 660 engine in great shape, sell complete or part it out, just make me some offers. If this isn't allowed im sorry and feel freet ok delete it.

My email is [email protected]
I placed your thread in the correct forum. Please put a price on this though, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, i didn't wanna make it into a straight for sale pity of respect for the forum if it wasn't allowed, i felt bad enough just saying what i hag, but thank you I'll update the thread

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's sone pics if the engine with the side covers removed so u can see the general condition, that the clutch basket is in good shape and not grooved, the cam lobes and journals are smooth and free of any damage which is common in engines where the oil changes were neglected, and that there are also no cracks from a thrown chain. Which is another thing i see a lot of around here in the quads brought to me for repair.

If there's any thing you would like to see better or up close feel free ask all and illget them add soon as i can.

Also, feel free to make offers on the price. I started where i did based on engine prices ive seen as well as the money ive pug into the engine over the last two summers. But i am completely flexible and open to offers. I have no use other than a shifter kart build for this engine, so recouping anything decent will be a step in the right direction

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts