Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever used one of those little steam cleaners to clean there quad. I almost bought one today at sears but thought Id get some input first thanks. :thumbsup: :feedback:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just be careful..........keep your distance from the bike......too much pressure can get into wheel bearings and electrical things. It also can peel off stickers
and just leave the goo to deal with. not fun

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
There was a thread where someone said he used a steam cleaner and it worked amazing. I personally have never tried it though.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I've used one - once on the engine and under the seat on one of my quads. The results were awesome though I don't know what the long term effect would be. Seems to me water that hot would eventually cause damage to plastic.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I use a steam cleaner... It is really just for tight/small areas or for grease/oil. I use mine from time to time but mainly prefer pressure washer. I also have one of those large industrial steam cleaners at work to clean semi trucks and fork-lifts. I have to stand back about 10ft. from the rappy to use that one but it will make it look lik a brand new ATV :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.