Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup Got Me Some Clear Rad Hoses anyone else got them?
Anyword on them... :crazy:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
If you got clear reinenforced hose from homedepot save your old hoses. You can put the clear one's on but I'd get it up to temp and see how soft they get. People have tried the home depot stuff and switched back.

If it true radiator hose and clear, how much did that set you back? I'll bet it was expensive. Would look cool thou.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
RMATV sells a kit that has clear hoses and dye for the fluid for the rappy around $100

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I think I am going with the colored rad hoses myself!! The girls might think I have some fashion sense if my quad matches!! :lol: You know, coordinate

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
pewterpecker said:
No offense, but I could think of a million better ways to spend $100.
im def not buying them, just wanted to see how they looked

im sure you could probably make your own with some hoses from home depot or something

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
pewterpecker said:
When you have spent money on everything else... Clear hoses would be sweet, I'd get some if i had the dough just laying around.

h0tr0d18 said:
I think I am going with the colored rad hoses myself!! The girls might think I have some fashion sense if my quad matches!! :lol: You know, coordinate
They might also think you're gay. JK :lol: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
DECEPTiON21 said:
pewterpecker said:
When you have spent money on everything else... Clear hoses would be sweet, I'd get some if i had the dough just laying around.

h0tr0d18 said:
They might also think you're gay. JK :lol: :grin_nod:
Yeah!!! I figure some smartass would come up with that one!! JK :grin_nod: I just like 'em, I figure what the hell I am building a quad might as well make it nice too.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I couldn't resist! I tried, but failed. You should've seen my grin. It was about this size ===> :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
DECEPTiON21 said:
I couldn't resist! I tried, but failed. You should've seen my grin. It was about this size ===> :grin_nod:
That's what she said! (also, couldn't resist)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
It's all in good fun thats we we both posted this!! I know better but I was fishing :eek: Bored at work!! again

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Think they Look rad and they are reinforced True Rad hoses don't get soft once they are on i will take a pic and post'm 8)

·
Registered
569 Posts
If I do the clear hose thing, I'm going to heat shrink some LEDs around the outside - facing inward on one end. The whole hose should light up. I don't know if I'd keep it like that but it would be different.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
disco said:
If I do the clear hose thing, I'm going to heat shrink some LEDs around the outside - facing inward on one end. The whole hose should light up. I don't know if I'd keep it like that but it would be different.
:lol:that would be extra pimp, are you also trying to figure out how to put hydralics on it so you can hit tha 3 wheeled motion?

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That Led Thing Would Be Rad For Nighttime

i have No Lights on Mine but just sitting there would look cool i think

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
My buddy has L.E.D's on his quad under the fenders. Super tricked out! Looks fk'n sweet at night. I'll have to post some pics of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts