Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the guys who are'nt going to Ocala Thursday. How about a ride in Clewiston on Saturday. We are gonna ride Saturday and Sunday. Personally I am camping out there on Saturday night with friends and family and everyone is invited. Last weekend there were a crap load of people doing the same. I know not everyone is into camping, but if you want to hook up to ride on Saturday or Sunday let me know.
Phil

·
Registered
12 Posts
if you can do it on another weekend so it doesnt interfere with ocala i would go with my banshee and my father would go with his faptor.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. Just north on US27 to 80 north 12 miles. I am going for sure Saturday morning. I have 4 quads going so far. My wife said no camping so I am gonna go early Sat. morning and stay all day and some of the night. The night riding is awesome. For only being a little over an hour away from Miami the riding is really good. Way better than Holeylands. There is a track, sand, mud, trails and asphault for quarter mile or better racing. I would like to meet up with some of you guys and ride out. We BBQ out there and I have a 300ex stock for kids to ride if you want. Families are welcome for sure. Just want to put some faces to the names. I would love to go to Ocala this weekend, but with the holiday around the corner i'll have to put it off for a while. Hope those guys have a blast. Blue700 and Grandsport are good guys to ride with. Very fast for new guys to the sport. I will gladly meet anyone in Miami or Broward that wants to follow me up on Saturday. Just Post up.

Saturday Morning @ 8:30a.m. on US 27 and Krome Avenue next to the Airfield on the North side of 27. Post up so we know who to expect. I will p.m. my cell number to anyone who needs it.

You will not be dissappointed!!!! :thumbsup:

Phil

·
Registered
142 Posts
i may go here instead of holey lands if is not to far from broward county.......1 hour max....
It has to be early..... i got things to do in the afternoon......

Raptor freak pm me your cell phone and i'll call you tomorrow (friday) so i can get info on where to meet

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you guys make it tommorow. Looking forward to riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts