Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought new plastics for my 05 raptor 350. I figured I could change them myself. I'm not a mechanic but can do simple things. I had to unplug multiple connections under my seat to get the new rear plastics on. After everything was done when I tried to start it it just clicked. I took everything apart again and cleaned terminals and all connection points. I don't know what else to do. I'm about to put I'm garage but would love to do it myself. Any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Battery is good. I double and triple checked the connections. I'm wondering if something was rigged and I didn't notice it before I took it apart. The guy I got if off was sketchy

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha Raptor 700r
104 Posts
Ya that can be a problem with user. Do you have a multimeter? I'd start chasing the wiring diagram and testing connections to see if you can find something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where does the ignition coil plug go? I think that's my problem. I couldn't find where to plug that into? I'm at work but I'll post a pic of the plug when I get home. Thanks for your help bud. As you can tell I'm a amateur

1 - 7 of 7 Posts